Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We're back... and with more "help" than before!!

In case you've been wondering what happened to us, here at Kids Decal Corner; don't worry we haven't fallen off the earth. In February we added a new baby to our family of 5. Baby Elizabeth was born on February 4th. Being a stay-at-home mom of 2 toddlers, adding a baby to the mix has definitely cut down on my available time to work on my home business ( Kids Decal Corner ).
But I'm happy to announce that the dust has settled and I'm back and with more "help" than before.

Here are my "ancillary staff" members. And what cuties they are to boot!
 Cole is our sweet 5 year old who is a great big brother and my cheering squad. He loves keeping count of how many orders I get!


Alivia is almost 4 and a super proud big sister and my helper in the shipping department! If only you knew all the love that went into your packages :)

And Elizabeth, also lovingly called Ellie, is now already 4 months old and has stolen our hearts!









So, as you can imagine, life has been busy and yet rewarding. But we're very proud of our home business and want to continue to offer the best service, the newest products and inspiring ideas for our loyal customers. So thanks for being patient with us and we're excited to be coming back to regular blogging and fresh ideas for the rest of 2011. Stay tuned... lots of awesome new products coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment